Dr. Seema Ganatra
Education and qualifications
- B.Sc. University of Alberta 1987
- D.D.S. University of Alberta 1989
- MSD (Oral Pathology) Indiana University School of Dentistry 1996
- Fellowship in Dental Diagnostic Sciences (Radiology) Indiana University School of Dentistry 1998
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology 1998
- F.R.C.D.C. Oral Pathology 1999
- Clinical professor University of Alberta School of Dentistry
- Consultant Department of Anatomical Pathology (Oral Pathology) University of Alberta Hospital
Dr. Seema Ganatra is a registered specialist in Oral Pathology and has worked at the University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry since 2001. Prior to this, she held academic positions at University of Nebraska, University of Pittsburgh, and University of Michigan. She has dedicated her career to teaching oral pathology and radiology at the university level and to providing patient care. Her research interests include dental education and oral/oropharyngeal cancer trends in Alberta, particularly among the underserved population in Edmonton. The rest of her time is spent with her husband and daughter, both of whom make life interesting, entertaining and very busy. She is grateful to be part of the team at Kingsway Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment!