CLAYTON DAVIS DDS, MD, MSC, FRCD(C)
Meet Dr. Davis
Dr. Clayton Davis is a registered specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery who has practiced in Edmonton, Alberta with the group at Kingsway Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada since 2017. Clayton is an Associate Professor for the University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine and Dentistry.
He is currently the president of the Alberta Society of Dental Specialists and an instructor for TMJ arthroscopy and TMJ Surgery with Nexus CMF. He is actively involved in TMJ and orthognathic surgery research. He enjoys traveling, snowboarding, and spending time with family.
- BSc. – University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta 2005
- DDS – University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta 2009
- MD – Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia 2016
- MSc. – Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia 2016
- F.R.C.D.(C) – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2016
- Fellowship – Temporomandibular Joint Surgery, Miami, Florida 2017
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment!