MATTHEW FAY DDS, MD, MSc, F.R.C.D.(C)
Meet Dr. Fay
Dr. Matthew Fay is a registered specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. He completed his Doctor of Medicine and Master of Science degree, as well as a six-year Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He then went on to follow his passion in Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery with Fellowships in both Florida and Scotland.
Dr. Fay is a member of the Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CAOMS) and a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. When not in the office, Matthew enjoys traveling with his wife Cheryl, skiing, and cycling.
- BSc. – University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Alberta, 2006
- DDS – University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2012
- GPR- General Practice Residency, University of Alberta, 2013
- MD – Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, 2020
- MSc. – Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, 2020
- NDSE- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2020
- FRCD(C)- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2021
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery, Pensacola, Florida, 2020
- Craniofacial Surgery and Craniomaxillofacial Trauma, Glasgow, Scotland, 2021
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment!